Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Vibrating laptop

Laptop Vibrates when on charge on the first day of delivery. Do you force people to keep the faulty product by ignoring them. Apple, this is really and sad. Such sale, my previous experience with you demanded lots of follow up. I really regret coming back

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 2:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 3:26 AM

You have 14 business days to return it no questions asked. And you have a 1 year warranty on parts and labor. And you can purchase low cost extended warranty options. What more do you want in terms of support?

Ah, you want concierge service. Sorry, Apple doesn't do that. But you can do this: How to send your Mac to Apple for service - Apple Support

You are welcome to tell Apple all about it: Product Feedback - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2023 3:26 AM in response to pema243

You have 14 business days to return it no questions asked. And you have a 1 year warranty on parts and labor. And you can purchase low cost extended warranty options. What more do you want in terms of support?

Ah, you want concierge service. Sorry, Apple doesn't do that. But you can do this: How to send your Mac to Apple for service - Apple Support

You are welcome to tell Apple all about it: Product Feedback - Apple

Aug 4, 2023 3:07 AM in response to pema243

The customer service tells me to go to Apple store, why am I made to go somewhere if the product has faults. Rather someone should come and collect this device and the company should apologise for wasting my time. But wants me to spend more. I should have received a new and tested product.

I want to return the laptop if replacement is ignored. The customer is restless when the company enjoys the sale. And the customer service is just relaxed making customers do all the work for foul from the company. My second time experience is not better, which I hoped. I will never recommend this company.

Vibrating laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.