Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

how do o get rid of certs i don't trust?

how do i get riid of certs i do not trust?

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 8:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 10:30 PM

Contact your IT administrator or MDM provider to obtain the latest MDM profile.

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you
  3. If you want to turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Under "Enable full trust for root certificates," turn on trust for the certificate. Apple recommends deploying certificates via Apple Configurator or Mobile Device Management (MDM). --> Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2023 10:30 PM in response to soundboard2

Contact your IT administrator or MDM provider to obtain the latest MDM profile.

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you
  3. If you want to turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Under "Enable full trust for root certificates," turn on trust for the certificate. Apple recommends deploying certificates via Apple Configurator or Mobile Device Management (MDM). --> Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS ...

how do o get rid of certs i don't trust?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.