How to see the photos captured on iphone 14 pro max in Files app ?

I am expecting a kind of DCIM folder or photos folder in my files app. But very worst experience where i could not see my photos in my files at all.

where are they stored on my memory of internal storage withou Accessibility?

Until and unless if I select a photo and save to files by browsing path, there is no other way to see all my captured photos by default in My Files ?

any solution for this ?????? I am really dissatisfied by seeing this way . I can expect an answer saying security but we need our photos in My files where they should be accessible.

I can see photos only on photos app.

in the same way, if ai install any video player, very worst that I cant see my videos from My files in the video player, until I browse them manually. This is also a worst option ever available on ios.

kindly suggest solutions for both of those to sync all my data into photos from my files and vice versa

my files data to video players like mx player or vlc . How to sync?

kindly release an update to enable this feature .

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 7:15 PM

jayaprakashmanchi Said:

"How to see the photos captured on iphone 14 pro max in Files app ?: [...]where are they stored on my memory of internal storage withou Accessibility?[...]"

-------

Viewing Photos:

Open the Photos app, and see if they pop up there. That is where they are stored.

2 replies

Aug 7, 2023 6:38 PM in response to jayaprakashmanchi

You are not talking to Apple in these forums.

Your photos are not accessible in the Files app. That is unlikely to change.

Any decent video player for iOS should automatically detect videos that are accessible by the Photos app.

If you connect your iPhone to a USB port on your computer, and have the required software installed (iTunes for Windows or older Macs, small automatic updates for newer Macs), then you can browse your photos and videos using the old and tired DCIM file structure.

How to see the photos captured on iphone 14 pro max in Files app ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.