Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

4K from Movies Anywhere Blu-Ray

So I bought a few movies on Blu-Ray that came with Movies Anywhere codes. When I load them up in my iTunes/TV library, they only show up as HD; but if I check the store page they'll have 4K, even Dolby Vision or Dolby Atmos. Is there a way to upgrade them aside from buying a bundle that includes that movie, or am I just out of luck?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 6:30 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 4, 2023 1:29 AM in response to ItIsNotRick

Hey there! It's a bit frustrating when your Blu-Ray movies only show up as HD, even when the store page promises 4K, Dolby Vision, or Dolby Atmos.Here's the scoop:

Sometimes, it takes a bit of time for Movies Anywhere to update your library with the higher quality versions. So, be patient and check back later.

Unfortunately, upgrading specific titles outside of bundled deals can be tricky. Studios and services have different policies, and it's often on them to provide these upgrades.

Keep an eye out for promotions or sales on Movies Anywhere. They occasionally offer discounted or free 4K upgrades.

Finally, if you're keen on 4K and are willing to explore, Pika Show is a third-party app that might help, but be cautious and research its legality and security thoroughly before diving in.

Hope this helps! Movie Buff 4KUpgrade Movies Anywhere

4K from Movies Anywhere Blu-Ray

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.