PAIN and uncomfortable with prolonged use

I have the Beats Fit Pro and after wearing them for more than 30 minutes the hard part of the ear bud along with the metal sensor hurts my ears. I can not get them to fit correctly no matter what ear tip I use. Any tips or tricks to help. I have had these maybe about a year now and still the same thing. I thought I would get used to it but they are very uncomfortable. Due to the price I paid I am stuck with them.

Beats

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 5:40 PM

No one asked for a refund or return. The ask was for tip or tricks to make them fit better without discomfort; secondly to see if anyone else has the same issue.

Thank you for your unhelpful commentary.

3 replies

Aug 9, 2023 11:31 AM in response to nla1228

Unfortunately, you had 14 days from the purchase date, to return for a full refund. Since that is long past, one potential option would be to see if a third-party ear tip will work better for you. Based on what you provided, it appears that the current ones are too big for your ears.

There are a number of vendors that supply these, but only you can try them to see if they will work for you. As such, you may want to verify the vendor's return policy should they not work for you.

Aug 10, 2023 12:15 PM in response to nla1228

nla1228 wrote:

No one asked for a refund or return. The ask was for tip or tricks to make them fit better without discomfort; secondly to see if anyone else has the same issue.

How about this suggestion:

One potential option would be to see if a third-party ear tip will work better for you. Based on what you provided, it appears that the current ones are too big for your ears.

There are a number of vendors that supply these, but only you can try them to see if they will work for you. As such, you may want to verify the vendor's return policy should they not work for you.

PAIN and uncomfortable with prolonged use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.