Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Beats Solo3 headphones don't fit comfortably

is there a larger ear piece I can purchase for this model? I've never experienced an uncomfortable fit with headphones. I don't have big ears but I find these headphones hurt after a short while because the cup doesn't go over my whole ear. OR is there a way to stretch the headpiece to loosen it up a bit without risk breaking?

Beats

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 3:31 PM

The Beats Solo 3 headphones are designed as "on-ear" vs. "over-the-ear" devices. That means that they rest directly on your ears when using them. AFAIK, there is no way to stretch them, nor replacement ear cups that would allow them to go over your ears.

Apple provides you with a 14-day return policy, from the date of purchase, to replace them for a full refund.

When shopping for your next pair, be sure to verify that your new headphones will be the "over-the-ear" type.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2023 3:31 PM in response to shelley628

The Beats Solo 3 headphones are designed as "on-ear" vs. "over-the-ear" devices. That means that they rest directly on your ears when using them. AFAIK, there is no way to stretch them, nor replacement ear cups that would allow them to go over your ears.

Apple provides you with a 14-day return policy, from the date of purchase, to replace them for a full refund.

When shopping for your next pair, be sure to verify that your new headphones will be the "over-the-ear" type.

Beats Solo3 headphones don't fit comfortably

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.