Converting audio files in Apple Music to mp3

I recently bought a pair of Finis Duo headphones for swimming. I want to download my favorite tunes to swim laps too, but I find that most won't convert from Apple's format to MP3. Some of it is music that I loaded to iTunes years ago, before Apple Music. Anyway around this?

Mac Pro (2023)

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 8:16 AM

See also About lossless audio in Apple Music - Apple Support. If you have a current Apple Music subscription you might need to turn of lossless downloads in order to download regular AAC versions of your past purchases that may work directly with your third-party appliance, or can be Converted to a different file format with the Apple Music app or iTunes for Windows - Apple Support.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2023 8:16 AM in response to the deeva

See also About lossless audio in Apple Music - Apple Support. If you have a current Apple Music subscription you might need to turn of lossless downloads in order to download regular AAC versions of your past purchases that may work directly with your third-party appliance, or can be Converted to a different file format with the Apple Music app or iTunes for Windows - Apple Support.

tt2

Converting audio files in Apple Music to mp3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.