Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

My phone is like 5 updates behind how do I get it back on track without using backup

My iPhone won’t backup my data and I need the updates to do so but I’m all the way back in 12.5.7 I need to be in 15.8.2 or something like that idk how to when I just updated it but I’m still in 12

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 10:09 PM

Helpmeplzidkwhatimdoing Said:

"My phone is like 5 updates behind how do I get it back on track without using backup: My iPhone won’t backup my data and I need the updates to do so but I’m all the way back in 12.5.7 I need to be in 15.8.2 or something like that idk how to when I just updated it but I’m still in 12"

-------

Updating and iPhone 6s:

Update Using a Computer:

Use my User Tip: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2023 10:09 PM in response to Helpmeplzidkwhatimdoing

Helpmeplzidkwhatimdoing Said:

"My phone is like 5 updates behind how do I get it back on track without using backup: My iPhone won’t backup my data and I need the updates to do so but I’m all the way back in 12.5.7 I need to be in 15.8.2 or something like that idk how to when I just updated it but I’m still in 12"

-------

Updating and iPhone 6s:

Update Using a Computer:

Use my User Tip: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

My phone is like 5 updates behind how do I get it back on track without using backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.