Apple car play ios 16.6

my Phone is collected to my car, phone, music, podcast and books all work fine but I am no longer getting text message notifications. I have done every thing that both Apple and Subaru said as far as options and the only thing that has changed was the upgrade to ios 16.6. Is anyone having this trouble? Ideas? One thing I find weird is when in go into the car play option in my car there is nothing in the device list but it also won’t let me add anything. Otherwise my phone is connected to my car, everything works but text messages. Help!

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 5:50 PM

2 replies

Aug 13, 2023 11:12 PM in response to Katztoy1322

If the issues you mentioned are indeed caused by iOS, it's likely that numerous users who have upgraded to iOS 16.6 and own a Sabaru are experiencing similar problems. However, in order for the community on this forum to provide helpful responses, it would be beneficial for you to specify the nature of the issue you are encountering. Without this information, it may be difficult for others to address your concern effectively.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Apple car play ios 16.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.