Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Does any one have issues playing Apple Music through their AirPods Max and AirPods Pro off Mac?

When I connect to my Mac mini on with either headphones the music sounds like static and pauses and plays often. Robotic. Everything is up to date in terms of firmware. MacBook Pro I had same issue and same with Mac Mini. Am I doing something wrong. Please advise, thankyou.

AirPods Max

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 8:16 PM

Hugo8613 Said:

"Does any one have issues playing Apple Music through their AirPods Max and AirPods Pro off Mac?: When I connect to my Mac mini on with either headphones the music sounds like static and pauses and plays often. Robotic.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Static-Sunding AirPods:

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2023 8:16 PM in response to Hugo8613

Hugo8613 Said:

"Does any one have issues playing Apple Music through their AirPods Max and AirPods Pro off Mac?: When I connect to my Mac mini on with either headphones the music sounds like static and pauses and plays often. Robotic.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Static-Sunding AirPods:

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

Does any one have issues playing Apple Music through their AirPods Max and AirPods Pro off Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.