Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Fonts versions problem

When i install second version of the font, system says that "this version of this font is already installed". I clicked "left both versions". After it, system sees two version, but one of them is deactivated.

Befor Venture, i've not had this problem.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 2:06 PM

ForgetMeNort wrote:

When i install second version of the font, system says that "this version of this font is already installed". I clicked "left both versions". After it, system sees two version, but one of them is deactivated.

It begs the question...why do you need two versions.

What exactly is the bigger issue?

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.5

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2023 2:06 PM in response to ForgetMeNort

ForgetMeNort wrote:

It begs the question...why do you need two versions.

What exactly is the bigger issue?

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.5

Fonts versions problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.