You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone x suddenly switched off and stuck on Apple Logo appear and disappear

my iPhone was working normally out of sudden it switched off and stuck on Apple LOGO turn on and off whle i have already updated the last IOS 16.6 now the device is not opening stuck on aaplle logo on and off I have tried to connect through iTunes but with no luck i don't want to lose my date and fix the issue urgently by downloading IOS system repair,please help and assist urgently

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 7:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 7:33 PM

It might be that the phone is stuck on a boot loop, but it's hard to tell with limited info about what happened before the issue began showing up.

You can try to boot into recovery mode and use a Mac to update iOS as detailed in the If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support article. The problem may be fixed by updating your iPhone, which preserves your settings and content.

If this doesn’t work, you can try using Apple Configurator 2 to Revive an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV in Apple Configurator - Apple Support.

However, if updating or reviving the device doesn't work, it may be necessary to restore the device, which erases all settings and content. If you backed up your iPhone to the Mac you'll be using or iCloud, you'll be prompted to restore the backup onto the iPhone.

Hope you get your iPhone up and running soon!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 16, 2023 7:33 PM in response to dinakhattab

It might be that the phone is stuck on a boot loop, but it's hard to tell with limited info about what happened before the issue began showing up.

You can try to boot into recovery mode and use a Mac to update iOS as detailed in the If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support article. The problem may be fixed by updating your iPhone, which preserves your settings and content.

If this doesn’t work, you can try using Apple Configurator 2 to Revive an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV in Apple Configurator - Apple Support.

However, if updating or reviving the device doesn't work, it may be necessary to restore the device, which erases all settings and content. If you backed up your iPhone to the Mac you'll be using or iCloud, you'll be prompted to restore the backup onto the iPhone.

Hope you get your iPhone up and running soon!

Aug 16, 2023 7:45 PM in response to dinakhattab

dinakhattab Said:

"iphone x suddenly switched off and stuck on Apple Logo appear and disappear"

-------

Being Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone is stuck in a boot loop. This typically happens when you unsuccessfully download something or an update stalls while in the precess.  So, refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - Apple Support

iphone x suddenly switched off and stuck on Apple Logo appear and disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.