Even after entering a valid serial number, why it is saying that "Please enter a valid serial number ?

Even after entering a valid serial number, why it is saying that "Please enter a valid serial number ?

my serial number is 351467535465237.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 9:39 PM

bishal14 Said:

"How can i find the real serial number then ? my phone is switched off and i am unable to turn on. how can i get serial number without turning phone on ?"

-------

Find the Device Details:

If signed in to your Apple ID, then they'd show up in your device list. Click on the device to find the Serial Number (along with other device specs) Go Here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2023 9:39 PM in response to bishal14

bishal14 Said:

"How can i find the real serial number then ? my phone is switched off and i am unable to turn on. how can i get serial number without turning phone on ?"

-------

Find the Device Details:

If signed in to your Apple ID, then they'd show up in your device list. Click on the device to find the Serial Number (along with other device specs) Go Here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

Aug 16, 2023 9:06 PM in response to bishal14

bishal14 Said:

"Even after entering a valid serial number, why it is saying that "Please enter a valid serial number ?"

-------

Get the Correct Serial Number:

That's not the format of an Apple devices' Serial Number. The Serial Number is alphanumeric. So, go here to find the correct one: Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.