Is there a quick way or a set of helpful tips that can guide me in making edits to photos like the ones attached?

I have 2 anime photos with Swatzika images on them. My best friends, Oda and Kishimoto were able to edit them out and color them just by using their Iphone 8's as shown below. How do I do that with my Iphone14? Any step-by-step tips?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 1:48 PM

2 replies

Aug 18, 2023 2:00 PM in response to Community User

While I don't know the original context, the swastika, with the arms parallel to the top and bottom of the page is a Hindu spiritual symbol. So, it's possible that the symbol being used in those pictures is benign. Or, the pictures were drawn by people who don't know the difference between the Hindu swastika and the Nazi swastika.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Please also note that, unless you are making the edits solely for your own use, you may be violating copyright.

Is there a quick way or a set of helpful tips that can guide me in making edits to photos like the ones attached?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.