Trying to sync my Apple TV subscriptions to my smart tv Apple TV app Also add title to the body

Trying to sync my computer Apple TV subscriptions to my smart tv Apple TV app

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 6:28 PM

6 replies

Apr 28, 2024 11:02 AM in response to Urquhart1244

It doesn't appear this is all that's needed. My MLS Season Pass subscription plays properly through my Apple TV device on the television, and it plays via Safari or Chrome on my Mac (although the sign in process is fluid on Chrome and cumbersome on Safari) . . . but it does not play on the Apple TV app on my Mac, and never has. The Apple TV app on my Mac does not show my Season Pass subscription, has not shown it before or after upgrading my Mac OS, and before and after deleting and reinstalling the Apple TV app.

Apr 28, 2024 12:57 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Thank you. I'm properly signed in, and titles shown in my Library look accurate and current.

I'm not sure why but the MLS Season Pass is nowhere to be found in my ATV app -- and it never has been. It's not shown when I search "MLS" under the Watch Now, ATV+, Store or Library. Using my AppleTV device on the television, I watch more of Season Pass than all other ATV+ programming combined . . . it's strange to me that as my most frequent programming selection it doesn't just pop up front and center when I open the app on the Mac.

Season Pass plays great when using Chrome, it struggles and buffers when using Safari, and it's nowhere to be found in the ATV app.

Trying to sync my Apple TV subscriptions to my smart tv Apple TV app Also add title to the body

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.