Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My account has been disabled in App Store and iTune

Account disabled on App Store and iTunes. Tried adding card to wallet. Cannot download/open any apps, nor update. I am on my iPad now, but the problem is my husband’s iPhone

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 9:54 AM

Please check ⤵️

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account, to resolve the problem you need help from Apple support,  click -> contact Apple Support for help.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.
  • or if you use your Apple Account balance, you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

262 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2023 9:54 AM in response to Retireddogmom

Please check ⤵️

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there is a problem with your payment method on your account, to resolve the problem you need help from Apple support,  click -> contact Apple Support for help.

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled -> If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support (CA)

-> Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.
  • or if you use your Apple Account balance, you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

fyi: Not all credit & debit cards seem to work with App Store / iTunes Store, try a different one, or preferably a credit card. If your card is not accepted as a paymenf method, you need to contact your bank.

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

Apr 14, 2024 8:57 AM in response to smbethe

smbethe wrote:

How do I fix my account with a message that it’s disabled. I have changed my password but still no luck

Katana-San has provided the answer numerous times. If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," request reactivation for help.

If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Apr 8, 2024 10:21 AM in response to jesse1873boy

jesse1873boy wrote:

I just said what’s on my mind if you don’t fix this problem I will change providers

This is a community forum where volunteer Apple users try to help other Apple users. We have no power to "fix" anything. And you are certainly entitled to buy what ever brand of smart phone you want so that holds no sway with us. Did you try the solution provided by Raicya? That is the best way to get to a solution.

Mar 26, 2024 2:57 PM in response to Rasheed5646

Hello~ Click on the link below and once inside you will see a link to click on to receive more assistance.

If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support*

*If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," request reactivation for help.<< Click on the highlighted tab.Also…

Contact Apple Support

Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online and we'll connect you to an expert.

Get started<<<Click here.

~Katana-San~

My account has been disabled in App Store and iTune

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.