Humidity issue in MacBook 2022

I put my laptop on my bed, it was raining heavily on that day, I do not know how my laptop got this issue , my laptop was dry all the day.I was editing a video on my laptop, I put it on sleep and came back after 30mins when I opened back , the display flickered and turned off.

I am a poor student my father bought me MacBook in 2022 April.

He is so hardworking, he gifted me that , but ssly I am not able to afford the display of macbook It is estimated around 52500 INR (650dollars).

My father is not able to pay even...

Please do something apple .

This is not expected from you.

My salary is just 12000 , how can I even able to pay that much money? It is global issue so something please.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 2:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 2:59 AM

We are not Apple; just users like you and we have no way of influencing apple any more than you do.

If your Apple has failed, the correct approach is to get it to Apple for evaluation. This community cannot deal with physical problems.

If you need a computer: talk with local aid agencies that offer help to those in need, use a library's computers, borrow from friend or family. Does you school provide financial aid? If so inquire there.

Your financial situation is unfortunate, but again, help in that area is far beyond what this community can do. We simply are not equipped to deal with such circumstances.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2023 2:59 AM in response to ankush151

We are not Apple; just users like you and we have no way of influencing apple any more than you do.

If your Apple has failed, the correct approach is to get it to Apple for evaluation. This community cannot deal with physical problems.

If you need a computer: talk with local aid agencies that offer help to those in need, use a library's computers, borrow from friend or family. Does you school provide financial aid? If so inquire there.

Your financial situation is unfortunate, but again, help in that area is far beyond what this community can do. We simply are not equipped to deal with such circumstances.

Humidity issue in MacBook 2022

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.