Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How do i plug in my scarlett focusrite and headphones to recird vocals in pro tools on my macbook pro? I dont see space for usb to connect

I was working on a PC before to record and produce music.

How do I connect my Scarlett focusrite and recording headphones to macbook pro? There do not seem to be any USB ports

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 1:57 PM

Producer23 wrote:

How do I connect my Scarlett focusrite and recording headphones to macbook pro? There do not seem to be any USB ports

All MacBook Pros have usb ports newer models have usb-c. Maybe your headphones have a usb-a connector and you need a usb-a to usb-c adapter.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2023 1:57 PM in response to Producer23

Producer23 wrote:

All MacBook Pros have usb ports newer models have usb-c. Maybe your headphones have a usb-a connector and you need a usb-a to usb-c adapter.

How do i plug in my scarlett focusrite and headphones to recird vocals in pro tools on my macbook pro? I dont see space for usb to connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.