incoming call ringtone low even when volume to full

I'm running iOS 17 on iPhone 14 pro max and post update I'm facing issue with incoming call ringing. The sound is too low on my iphone and I get to know about an incoming call from my apple watch series 8 which is cellular.

However, if I restart the iPhone, the issue gets resolved for sometime and the phone starts ringing louder. But this stays only for a while and it goes back to low ringtone volume.

I've tried most of the settings but unable to fix this. Please help.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 1:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 1:57 AM

When you're on the phone or listening to songs, movies, or other media on iPhone, you can use the buttons on the side of your device to adjust the audio volume. Otherwise, the buttons control the volume for the ringer, alerts, and other sound effects. You can also use Siri to turn the volume up or down.

Adjust the volume on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2023 1:57 AM in response to hkawatra

When you're on the phone or listening to songs, movies, or other media on iPhone, you can use the buttons on the side of your device to adjust the audio volume. Otherwise, the buttons control the volume for the ringer, alerts, and other sound effects. You can also use Siri to turn the volume up or down.

Adjust the volume on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

incoming call ringtone low even when volume to full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.