Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How can I restrict my son’s phone between the hours of 10 pm until 7am

I’d like to stop him from staying up all night he doesn’t seem to be able to control himself

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 8:43 AM

Read about how to use Screen Time on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, in this Support article --> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

With Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time, you can block or limit specific apps and features. Details are provided in the article: "Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch" —> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Set up parental controls with Family Sharing on iPhone --> Set up parental controls with Family Sharing on iPhone - Apple Support

- "With Family Sharing, the organizer can set up parental controls for children in the Family Sharing group. You can use Screen Time to manage how your children use their Apple devices. You can also turn on Ask to Buy, so children must receive approval for purchases or free downloads."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2023 8:43 AM in response to Rob2140

Read about how to use Screen Time on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, in this Support article --> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

With Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time, you can block or limit specific apps and features. Details are provided in the article: "Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch" —> Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Set up parental controls with Family Sharing on iPhone --> Set up parental controls with Family Sharing on iPhone - Apple Support

- "With Family Sharing, the organizer can set up parental controls for children in the Family Sharing group. You can use Screen Time to manage how your children use their Apple devices. You can also turn on Ask to Buy, so children must receive approval for purchases or free downloads."

How can I restrict my son’s phone between the hours of 10 pm until 7am

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.