How do i remove a device that is logged in my apple music accounts

I sold my android phone and my apple music app was logged in. How do I remove that device from my apple music from being logged in?

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 7:27 AM

Use the information in this document to check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in --> Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

- Learn which devices appear in your Apple ID device list, how to find your device's details (including if it's a trusted device), and how to remove a device.

- Special section at the end on how to "Permanently remove a device from your account page"

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2023 7:27 AM in response to jhuancarlos

Use the information in this document to check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in --> Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

- Learn which devices appear in your Apple ID device list, how to find your device's details (including if it's a trusted device), and how to remove a device.

- Special section at the end on how to "Permanently remove a device from your account page"

How do i remove a device that is logged in my apple music accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.