i was making a payment of 299 rs but payment was deducted from my account but i didn’t get the subscription

i was making a payment of 299 rs but payment was deducted from my account but i didn’t get the subscription

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 1:51 PM

Have you received an invoice from Apple?

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2023 1:51 PM in response to anirudh273

Have you received an invoice from Apple?

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.