how to restore ipad apps without using apple id to download them

ok, so I found my old iPad 2 running ios 9.3.5 and I'm wondering how I restore a backup without using my apple id to redownload all the apps. Because my iPad was glitching I'm gonna back it up and restore it. I have an apple id but I used multiple apple ids a long time ago to download games on that iPad. so is there a third-party software that can backup and restore the iPad 2 with the apps without having to sign in to apple ids to download them? or even just using 1 apple id to redownload them? also, I'm able to sign into those apple ids but I just want an easier way so I won't have to sign in with apple ids every time I backup and restore the iPad.

iPad 2

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 12:23 PM

Hi there mahir277,

Thank you for posting to Apple Support Communities.

We understand you would like to restore your purchases on your device. The only supported way to do this is to log in with the Apple ID used to purchase/download the apps initially: Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

If a free app was installed with a different Apple ID, the app can be removed and then downloaded with the logged-in Apple ID.

This article can be helpful as well: If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple - Apple Support

That should help. Let us know if you have any questions.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2023 12:23 PM in response to mahir277

Hi there mahir277,

Thank you for posting to Apple Support Communities.

We understand you would like to restore your purchases on your device. The only supported way to do this is to log in with the Apple ID used to purchase/download the apps initially: Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

If a free app was installed with a different Apple ID, the app can be removed and then downloaded with the logged-in Apple ID.

This article can be helpful as well: If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple - Apple Support

That should help. Let us know if you have any questions.

Take care.

how to restore ipad apps without using apple id to download them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.