Request for Assistance with Water Damaged iPhone

Dear Apple Support,

I am writing to inform you that my iPhone has suffered water damage during a normal rain. The phone was in my pocket and when I got caught in the rain, water entered the camera and the phone started restarting again and again. I am concerned about the waterproof capabilities of the phone if it cannot even resist a normal rain.

I recently had the battery of my phone replaced at an authorized service provider in Guwahati, named Macintel Solution Guwahati. I suspect that the phone may not have been properly sealed during this process, allowing water to enter the phone. I have faced similar situations in the past where my iPhone was exposed to rain while in my pocket, nothing happened, but this time the damage is serious.

I kindly request that you take appropriate action to fix this issue. I cannot pay any amount for this repair as it is not my fault. How can you provide authorization to a service provider that is not expert in repairing phones?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Saeed Ashif Ahmed

Director | SEOChasing Pvt. Ltd.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 1:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 1:22 AM

We are not apple support, we are apple users trying to help eachother.

Please Official Apple Support to get further support on this issue

1 reply

Request for Assistance with Water Damaged iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.