Problem with erasing MacBook Pro

I erased my MacBook Pro in Find My. Then I deleted it in Find My but it still requests the 6 digit code that I entered when I erased it but it didn’t say I will need the code so I didn’t write it down.

After deleting the device from Find My, I checked my Apple ID and the MacBook is still in the list of the devises

What shall I do to unlock the device?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 10:23 AM

mariarozina wrote:

I erased my MacBook Pro in Find My. Then I deleted it in Find My but it still requests the 6 digit code that I entered when I erased it but it didn’t say I will need the code so I didn’t write it down.
After deleting the device from Find My, I checked my Apple ID and the MacBook is still in the list of the devises

ref: Erase your Mac

What to do before you sell, give away, trade in, or recycle ...

Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in

See—

View and remove your devices that are associated with ...

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2023 10:23 AM in response to mariarozina

mariarozina wrote:

ref: Erase your Mac

What to do before you sell, give away, trade in, or recycle ...

Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in

See—

View and remove your devices that are associated with ...

Problem with erasing MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.