Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Downloading Purchased Songs

I have plenty of storage, but I purchased 2 songs tonight on iTunes and they will not download to my phone.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 2:16 AM

Start here, check the network connection:

You need to have a good Service and/or Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

👉 If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2023 2:16 AM in response to SimmerDownWithStacie

Start here, check the network connection:

You need to have a good Service and/or Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

👉 If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

May 11, 2024 9:51 PM in response to SimmerDownWithStacie

Well sorry to tell you that if you purchase music from iTunes you cannot download it anyplace but in Apple Music I learned that just tonight after I went thru 5 employees at apple help and 4 hours later did they finally told me that since I ordered and paid for 104 songs so at 129 a song that’s around 120.00 buck I’ll never see again or be able to here the songs that I purchased because made me so mad I canceled my Apple Music subscription that I have had for last three years even bought new phon with 164space for to keep them on only to have apple tell me that I could not join my two accounts with each other and trying to get them back apple locked me out and deleted 963 songs from my other iPhone because I didn’t keep my acc open with Apple Music if you find anything else to try please let me know if it works .good luck to you !!!!

Downloading Purchased Songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.