White dot on back of iPhone Pro 14

I bought this phone just yesterday and just had a good look at the back of the phone today. There’s a white dot on the back of the phone (like a crack?) but I have not dropped the phone at all or accidentally hit it on something. Can this be covered by the warranty or not? Or is there another way to repair this?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 7:50 PM

folieamania Said:

"White dot on back of iPhone Pro 14: I bought this phone just yesterday and just had a good look at the back of the phone today. There’s a white dot on the back of the phone (like a crack?) but I have not dropped the phone at all or accidentally hit it on something. Can this be covered by the warranty or not? Or is there another way to repair this?"

-------

Thank you or the photo.

Appears to be a Damages Device:

So, return this...

Take this back to Apple. You have 14 days to return this. Let them know that it appeared this way, right out of the box (if such is the case).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2023 7:50 PM in response to folieamania

folieamania Said:

"White dot on back of iPhone Pro 14: I bought this phone just yesterday and just had a good look at the back of the phone today. There’s a white dot on the back of the phone (like a crack?) but I have not dropped the phone at all or accidentally hit it on something. Can this be covered by the warranty or not? Or is there another way to repair this?"

-------

Thank you or the photo.

Appears to be a Damages Device:

So, return this...

Take this back to Apple. You have 14 days to return this. Let them know that it appeared this way, right out of the box (if such is the case).

White dot on back of iPhone Pro 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.