Why is my 3-months free offer for Apple-TV reverting to only 1 week free?

With the purchase or a new iPhone, I was offered a 3-month free subscription to Apple TV, but when i clicked the offer link, only 1-week was offered.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 1:44 AM

There is no more that one offer per user. If you have redeemed this offer before, then you can’t redeem again with a secondary purchase.

The offer should be redeemed on the new qualifying Apple device, not on a different device. Else the offer may not be applied.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2023 1:44 AM in response to rb_cincy

There is no more that one offer per user. If you have redeemed this offer before, then you can’t redeem again with a secondary purchase.

The offer should be redeemed on the new qualifying Apple device, not on a different device. Else the offer may not be applied.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

Why is my 3-months free offer for Apple-TV reverting to only 1 week free?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.