Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Ayúdenme a recuperar mis fotos y toda mi información

Lo qué pasa es que mi anterior celular que era el iPhone XS se me bloqueo por que olvide por completo mi código de bloqueo entonces ahora después de un tiempo pude recuperar mi cuenta y demás pero ahora que tengo mi cuenta puesta en este nuevo celular me pide que ponga ese codigo de mi anterior teléfono ósea el XS pero no me acuerdo y quisiera que me ayuden por que si no no puedo recuperar mis datos por completo ahí les mando una foto ese código no me acuerdo por favor ayúdenme para recuperar mis datos estaría tan agradecido

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 3:51 PM

The screenshot reads:

Enter the code from the other iPhone.

Enter the code you use to unlock the iPhone "Maximo's iPhone".

This code protects your Apple ID, saved passwords, and other data stored in iCloud. It is encrypted and Apple cannot read it.

You don't know the code of the iPhone?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2023 3:51 PM in response to ku4hx

The screenshot reads:

Enter the code from the other iPhone.

Enter the code you use to unlock the iPhone "Maximo's iPhone".

This code protects your Apple ID, saved passwords, and other data stored in iCloud. It is encrypted and Apple cannot read it.

You don't know the code of the iPhone?

Sep 13, 2023 1:38 PM in response to máximo80

Translation:

"What happens is that my previous cell phone that was the iPhone XS was blocked because I completely forgot my blocking code so now after a while I was able to recover my account and so on but now that I have my account on this new cell phone it asks me to put that code of my previous bone phone the XS but I don't remember and I would like you to help me because if not I can't recover my data completely there I send you a photo that code I don't remember please help me to recover my data I would be so grateful"

---------

The screenshot/error message you posted cannot be translated. It might help if you would post the contents in English. This is an English community .

Ayúdenme a recuperar mis fotos y toda mi información

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.