Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Video Not Available on Firestick with AppleTV

Like so many others here, everything has been working fine with AppleTV. Yesterday I began to get the message:

Video Not Available

There's a problem loading this video

Check your internet connection

I've restarted the Firestick

Uninstalled and reinstalled AppleTV

Rebooted my router

And just about everything else I've read here!

There has to be an easier fix if this issue had been reported for a couple of years.

Apple TV 4K (3rd generation)

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 4:21 PM

What has been reported in the last few days for the Apple TV app on Fire TV seems like a new issue. Unfortunately, no conclusion for the cause or solution has been reached yet.

If you want, you may add your report by contacting an expert from the Apple Support staff. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Else consider using the feedback form, then your message will be forwarded to the appropriate team.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2023 4:21 PM in response to MJBunch

What has been reported in the last few days for the Apple TV app on Fire TV seems like a new issue. Unfortunately, no conclusion for the cause or solution has been reached yet.

If you want, you may add your report by contacting an expert from the Apple Support staff. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Else consider using the feedback form, then your message will be forwarded to the appropriate team.

Jan 18, 2024 3:09 AM in response to MJBunch

Alright, so after trying all the usual stuff like restarting, reinstalling, and messing with cables (and getting nowhere), I stumbled on this article.

The first thing they suggest is turning off HDMI CEC, and it totally worked for me. Might be worth a shot for you too: https://pointerclicker.com/apple-tv-not-working-on-firestick/

The guide is super easy to follow with helpful demo pics. And if that doesn't do it, they've got a bunch of other tricks up their sleeve.

Video Not Available on Firestick with AppleTV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.