Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

I don’t get email from apple about my iphone 15 reservation

I reservedfor iphone 15 pro max and i choose dubai mall apple store as my selected store. Then i send message to 4737 with the code that apple give me when i reserve my order. Then i got a registration number. I send back the registration number with my mobile number in apple store website. Then the page refreshed. But i don’t get confirmation email. How can i get mail and how to know about my reservation

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 5:57 AM

Sign in to your Order Listing(Opens in a new window) page and select an item to view your order details. You may be able to edit the item if the status reads ...

Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help

2 replies

Sep 15, 2023 5:56 AM in response to umair286

This is a user-to-user public forum.

This platform serves as a space for users to engage in meaningful conversations, share information, and exchange ideas related to Apple products. It's a community-driven initiative where users support each other by sharing their experiences and technical expertise in using Apple devices. While Apple Inc. is not actively participating in these discussions, the forum is a valuable resource for seeking guidance and assistance from fellow users who possess a wealth of experience with Apple products. Feel free to explore the discussions, ask questions, and benefit from the collective knowledge of this community.

Hence, only some of the following links which are relevant to your query may help you:

1. Questions directed to Apple Inc - refer to the three links below
    1. Product Feedback - Apple
    2. Feedback - Weather - Apple
    3. Maps Report an Issue & Privacy - Apple Support & Report a problem with Maps on Mac - Apple Support
  2. Hardware repairs & tickets - Apple Authorized Service Provider
  3. Service grievances & questions --> Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support
  4. Warranty & Apple Care+ issues --> Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support
  5. Order & Transaction related information -->
    1. Order Status - Shopping Help
    2. Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help
    3. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple
  6. Suggestions and Feedback for improvements --> Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."
    1. Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.
    2. Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  7. Shipping & Transportation queries - Shipping & Pickup - Shopping Help - Apple
  8. Repair costs or product or prices of part service & replacement -
    1. iPhone Repair and Service - Apple Support (IN)
    2. iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement
    3. iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement
  9. Product & Launch Detail etc.. --> Apple
  10. Third-party apps and their behavior - How to contact an app developer - Apple Support
  11. Any other issue --> Contact – Official Apple Support (IN) & Contact Apple for support and service

I don’t get email from apple about my iphone 15 reservation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.