Email sending problems with Mac Book Pro

I'm having trouble sending emails from any of my email accounts on Mac Book Pro Venture since version 13.5.1. I am receiving emails ok .

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 7:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 8:16 PM

Bimp_39 wrote:

that's all been done. The technicians at apple did all that . I can send email from my server webmail but not on the email app so not my server problem

Have you tried these steps:

If you can’t send emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

5 replies

Sep 15, 2023 7:34 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

No there is no error message. I try to send from one email account to another. There is no acknowledgement in the sent folder. The email also doesn't arrive in the in box. I have had apple support climb in my laptop. No help. I have taken it to the apple shop and two technicians there couldn't solve the problem either.

I am however able to send emails on the same accounts from my iPad and my iPhone.

My deduction is it is a problem fixes in updates from apple fro my Mac.

I keep hoping apple fix this in the next updates

Sep 15, 2023 7:38 PM in response to Bimp_39

Bimp_39 wrote:

No there is no error message. I try to send from one email account to another. There is no acknowledgement in the sent folder. The email also doesn't arrive in the in box. I have had apple support climb in my laptop. No help. I have taken it to the apple shop and two technicians there couldn't solve the problem either.
I am however able to send emails on the same accounts from my iPad and my iPhone.
My deduction is it is a problem fixes in updates from apple fro my Mac.
I keep hoping apple fix this in the next updates

Try booting in safe mode.

Try sending from your email provider's webmail page.

Uninstall any VPNs or proxies.

Email sending problems with Mac Book Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.