Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

recovery mode stuck

I have an iPhone 11, I put it in recovery mode and it is stuck on it and won't release even when I connect it to iTunes and try to restore a version or reset it shows me an error

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 8:25 AM

Did you already tried a "forced" restart of your device using these instructions?

Put it on charge for at least half an hour, then, keeping it plugged in, use these gestures:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2023 8:25 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Did you already tried a "forced" restart of your device using these instructions?

Put it on charge for at least half an hour, then, keeping it plugged in, use these gestures:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

recovery mode stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.