📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accepted Apple Music invitation but it is not reflecting on my Apple Music app. Keeps asking me to subscribe

we set up family sharing account on my wife’s iPhone. She subscribed for Apple Music for family account. I accepted the family sharing invite. I can see on her phone that I have access to Apple Music however it is not reflecting on my Apple Music app.

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 11:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 8:47 PM

Re: I accepted Apple Music invitation but it is not reflecting on my Apple Music app. Keeps asking me to subscribe

To check if your access to the Music subscription is enabled:

Share Apple and App Store subscriptions with family members on iPhone - Apple Support

Check you are signed in (to your device) with your Apple ID: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Then check if this works for you:

Open the Apple Music app and tap Listen Now.

In the top-right corner, tap the photo icon.

Sign in with your Apple ID and password.

Seems everyone has their own library, to which they add the music they want to hear.

Previous purchases may be available in the "Library" in the Music app.

or

If needed: How to: Redownload music - Apple Support

What to do: If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

Music Support Website:

Music - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2023 8:47 PM in response to rahaider23

Re: I accepted Apple Music invitation but it is not reflecting on my Apple Music app. Keeps asking me to subscribe

To check if your access to the Music subscription is enabled:

Share Apple and App Store subscriptions with family members on iPhone - Apple Support

Check you are signed in (to your device) with your Apple ID: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Then check if this works for you:

Open the Apple Music app and tap Listen Now.

In the top-right corner, tap the photo icon.

Sign in with your Apple ID and password.

Seems everyone has their own library, to which they add the music they want to hear.

Previous purchases may be available in the "Library" in the Music app.

or

If needed: How to: Redownload music - Apple Support

What to do: If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

Music Support Website:

Music - Official Apple Support

I accepted Apple Music invitation but it is not reflecting on my Apple Music app. Keeps asking me to subscribe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.