recording voicemail Greeting on Iphone6s

when I press voicemail... in a box is "Call Voicemail).... nothing else... when I call it, a recording says... that my mail box has not been set up.

How do I get to select default or record?

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 7:46 PM

Deviler Said:

"recording voicemail Greeting on Iphone6s: when I press voicemail... in a box is "Call Voicemail).... nothing else... when I call it, a recording says... that my mail box has not been set up. How do I get to select default or record?"

-------

Troubleshooting Setting Up Voicemail:

A. Go Here: Set Up your Voicemail on iPhone - Apple Support

B. Still Need Help? Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Voicemail. Note that Voicemail is a service, and not part of basic Cellular.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2023 7:46 PM in response to Deviler

Deviler Said:

"recording voicemail Greeting on Iphone6s: when I press voicemail... in a box is "Call Voicemail).... nothing else... when I call it, a recording says... that my mail box has not been set up. How do I get to select default or record?"

-------

Troubleshooting Setting Up Voicemail:

A. Go Here: Set Up your Voicemail on iPhone - Apple Support

B. Still Need Help? Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Voicemail. Note that Voicemail is a service, and not part of basic Cellular.

recording voicemail Greeting on Iphone6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.