Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

In store pickup issues

I ordered the iphone 15 plus In green and it gave me the option for in-store pickup and let me choose a time. Well I went there at my designated time and it says my order is still processing but I’m not sure why or how when I fully paid for it no trade in or anything. Got a confirmation email and was able to choose a pick up time. It’s going on day 2 now and it’s kinda of ridiculous and inconvenienced my weekend since I was told they only hold a phone for 3 days…… I mean why take my money out my account if you aren’t sure the products in stock…..

iPhone 15 Plus

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 11:07 PM

This is a user-to-user public forum.

This platform serves as a space for users to engage in meaningful conversations, share information, and exchange ideas related to Apple products. It's a community-driven initiative where users support each other by sharing their experiences and technical expertise in using Apple devices. While Apple Inc. is not actively participating in these discussions, the forum is a valuable resource for seeking guidance and assistance from fellow users who possess a wealth of experience with Apple products. Feel free to explore the discussions, ask questions, and benefit from the collective knowledge of this community.

Hence, only some of the following links which are relevant to your query may help you:

1. Order & Transaction related information -->
    1. Order Status - Shopping Help
    2. Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help
    3. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple
  2. Shipping & Transportation queries - Shipping & Pickup - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2023 11:07 PM in response to Kosherxx

This is a user-to-user public forum.

This platform serves as a space for users to engage in meaningful conversations, share information, and exchange ideas related to Apple products. It's a community-driven initiative where users support each other by sharing their experiences and technical expertise in using Apple devices. While Apple Inc. is not actively participating in these discussions, the forum is a valuable resource for seeking guidance and assistance from fellow users who possess a wealth of experience with Apple products. Feel free to explore the discussions, ask questions, and benefit from the collective knowledge of this community.

Hence, only some of the following links which are relevant to your query may help you:

1. Order & Transaction related information -->
    1. Order Status - Shopping Help
    2. Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help
    3. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple
  2. Shipping & Transportation queries - Shipping & Pickup - Shopping Help - Apple

In store pickup issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.