Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Missed call notification won’t go away on iPhone 15 Pro

I’ve cleared the missed call list and the voicemails and it’s still there. I have the new 15 pro and it’s updated to the most recent iOS. How do I get rid of this without turning badge notifications off?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 1:21 PM

I had to do it a couple times, but go to settings, notifications and turn off badges for Phone. And then turn your phone off then back on then go back to those settings and turn badges back on. I think I did it three or four times, but it finally worked. Hope this helps. I know how frustrating that was.

28 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2023 1:21 PM in response to Joyryde

I had to do it a couple times, but go to settings, notifications and turn off badges for Phone. And then turn your phone off then back on then go back to those settings and turn badges back on. I think I did it three or four times, but it finally worked. Hope this helps. I know how frustrating that was.

Oct 6, 2023 4:37 AM in response to m2msilva

I am having the same issue. I have a brand new iPhone 15 plus. I’ve deleted my call history, permanently deleted voicemails from deleted list, turned off badge notifications and restarted (repeated this process 4 times w no success), as well as went through all missed calls from the last 6 months from when my data transferred over. My missed call badges are still there 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyone have anything else they’ve tried that’s helped?

Sep 23, 2023 8:43 AM in response to m2msilva

To clear missed call notifications swipe left on the notification or group of notifications, then tap Clear.

Or from the Lock screen open the Notification Centre, swipe up from the middle of the screen, then clear your notification history, touch and hold the X button and tap Clear All Notifications or click the X button and press clear.

If this doesn't work try restart the device.

If it is a Notification badge you can switch off the Notification Badge option and then switch it back on again to see if that helps.

Mar 29, 2024 7:11 PM in response to m2msilva

I just got the new iPhone 15 pro max and after the whole transfer it showed 3 phone notifications. There was no missed calls etc. I went into settings and did notifications> phone> badges and turned badges off. I left them off and restarted my phone then once it turned back on I turned the badges back on and it fixed it on the first try.

Missed call notification won’t go away on iPhone 15 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.