Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

I can't make photo stickers

There's no photo stickers section on imessage and on photos when I press and hold on the subject it just plays the live photo.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 12:50 PM

Creation of stickers from photos is reliant upon functionality for lifting a subject from the background of a photo - this relatively new feature being available to a limited range of iPad models.

iPad models that support Live Text, Visual Look Up, and lifting a subject from the background are:

• iPad mini (5th generation and later)
  • iPad (9th generation and later)
  • iPad Air (3rd generation and later)
  • iPad Pro 11-inch (all generations)
  • iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later)

As such, while many more models of iPad support iPadOS17, creation of stickers from photos and screenshots is not necessarily available.

Lift a subject from the photo background on iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2023 12:50 PM in response to dkitkat

Creation of stickers from photos is reliant upon functionality for lifting a subject from the background of a photo - this relatively new feature being available to a limited range of iPad models.

iPad models that support Live Text, Visual Look Up, and lifting a subject from the background are:

• iPad mini (5th generation and later)
  • iPad (9th generation and later)
  • iPad Air (3rd generation and later)
  • iPad Pro 11-inch (all generations)
  • iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later)

As such, while many more models of iPad support iPadOS17, creation of stickers from photos and screenshots is not necessarily available.

Lift a subject from the photo background on iPad - Apple Support

I can't make photo stickers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.