You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iPhone 15 charging keeps blinking and beeping

Plugged into the cable that came with new phone. And Apple cube. Upon charging the screen blinks on off while beeping every 2 seconds that it is charging.

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 7:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2023 4:16 AM

My IPhone 15 pro max notifies me every 1% of it charging. I’m not using the supplied charge cable as its woefully short. I’ve seen on many forums this is happening. If Apple are punishing people for not using their cable it’s the lowest of the low .

Any ideas of a fix or do we have to complain to Apple for a software fix 😩

61 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 14, 2023 4:16 AM in response to Peanutsmom1

My IPhone 15 pro max notifies me every 1% of it charging. I’m not using the supplied charge cable as its woefully short. I’ve seen on many forums this is happening. If Apple are punishing people for not using their cable it’s the lowest of the low .

Any ideas of a fix or do we have to complain to Apple for a software fix 😩

Dec 13, 2023 9:12 PM in response to Peanutsmom1

I am also having this issue. This is the first time I’m charging it (I just got it today). I am using the cable that came with the phone and an Apple block. I can’t sleep with this constant vibration. Very annoying! For me, I can rule out the non apple product theory since both mind are apple. This needs to be fixed! I’m wanting to go back to my old phone so I can sleep!

Nov 24, 2023 3:02 PM in response to Peanutsmom1

This has been reported since early October, we are late November with no solution...

Expect a software update sometime right around when iPhone 16 comes out and your phone becomes the old guy.

Moral of the story, NEVER buy a new (Expensive) Apple products. Don't pay your hard earned money to be enrolled as a guinea pig, Buy older (cheaper) models or other brands ;)))

Dec 6, 2023 3:06 PM in response to Peanutsmom1

I’ve tried Apple cords, Apple blocks and other brands and the only thing I’ve noticed that will stop it, is when your phone starts dinging at every percentage, unplug the cord from the phone flip it over and plug it back in. It sounds crazy, but mine starts dinging at 80% and if I do that it stops and charges the rest of the way without dinging. I’m not saying this is the solution, but it works for me.

Nov 8, 2023 1:04 PM in response to Peanutsmom1

Same problem. I opened a complaint with Apple and am waiting for a response.

My blocks comply with the USB-C standard and have a capacity of 40W.

They work with all my Apple and non-Apple devices except my iPhone 15 pro max.

Apple is trying to tell us that our blocks are in problem but that doesn't seem to be the case to me.

Même problème. J'ai ouvert une plainte chez apple et j'attends un retour.

Mes bloques sont conforme au standard USB-C et d'une capacité de 40W.

Ils fonctionne avec tout mes appareils apple et non apple sauf mon iphone 15 pro max.

Apple essaie de nous dire que nos blocs son en problème mais ça me semble pas le cas.

Jan 18, 2024 8:22 PM in response to metroseal

Hey @metroseal so I’ve figured it’s to do with the W and not the cable. I got the same 1% blinks/vibrations when charged using a plug/Anker charger above 20W. If use anything below 20W am able to get a smooth charging. Includes both OEM cable that came along with the phone + anker 2m cable that I use. Guess Apple is blocking users from going above 20W maybe.

iPhone 15 charging keeps blinking and beeping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.