Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

iPhone 13 Pro and MacBook Pro 2018 make my hands feel sunburned

I use them 8-10 hours a day on and off and the keypad on the MacBook get warm. And when I use the touchscreen on the iPhone 13 Pro, they all make my hands feel like they are sunburned. Also the wireless blue took logitech. It wasn't a problem for two years until it became a problem now/ Before this, I used desktop and very limited use of cell phone and np. I Googled and found dozens of other similar stories. And in the Apple discussion I have seen up to 80 "me too" on similar discussions. Are these products radiating us (sunburning us) in some way? Please don't just throw a denial answer up with no experience and knowledge in this particular field. Thanks.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.3

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 11:27 PM

EriTsuki Said:

"iPhone 13 Pro and MacBook Pro 2018 make my hands feel sunburned: [...]Are these products radiating us (sunburning us) in some way? Please don't just throw a denial answer up with no experience and knowledge in this particular field. Thanks."

-------

Radiation Problems:

Yes. There are plenty reports of this in France and Europe. So, if this were to happen to me, I would contact my doctor. You may want to consider doing the same.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2023 11:27 PM in response to EriTsuki

EriTsuki Said:

"iPhone 13 Pro and MacBook Pro 2018 make my hands feel sunburned: [...]Are these products radiating us (sunburning us) in some way? Please don't just throw a denial answer up with no experience and knowledge in this particular field. Thanks."

-------

Radiation Problems:

Yes. There are plenty reports of this in France and Europe. So, if this were to happen to me, I would contact my doctor. You may want to consider doing the same.

Sep 25, 2023 11:37 PM in response to TheLittles

Thank you so much, but I’m in the Japanese countryside and doctors here are pretty dismissive over modern tech problems like this. They didn’t even wanna test me for a vitamin D deficiency, which was kind of common practice in USA.

Also because I’m not fluent in Japanese and in the countryside they don’t speak English very much at all, they are a bit hesitant to deal with me.

But anyways, I think I need to change my lifestyle and get off the addictive technological devices, I don’t think that’s a good sign. Thank you so much for your interesting feedback I really appreciate it.

Sep 25, 2023 11:55 PM in response to EriTsuki

EriTsuki Said:

"iPhone 13 Pro and MacBook Pro 2018 make my hands feel sunburned: [...]But anyways, I think I need to change my lifestyle and get off the addictive technological devices, I don’t think that’s a good sign. Thank you so much for your interesting feedback I really appreciate it.?"

-------

Speak with a doctor. If you need someone to assist you with translating, request help :)

Sep 26, 2023 12:02 AM in response to TheLittles

Yes of course, I brought my Japanese hubby and he tries to translate but I get the feeling they just don't want to deal with it anything outside of the norm, same with Western medicine right? If you tell them your MacBook and iPhone and wireless bluetooth mouse cause a sunburn feeling they prolly just tell you to use it less? Or possibly offer your a prescription to a steroid cream. ahaha it's just easier cut the usage and tried wired keyboard and mouse. Thank you though.

Sep 26, 2023 12:11 AM in response to EriTsuki

EriTsuki Said:

"Yes of course, I brought my Japanese hubby and he tries to translate but I get the feeling they just don't want to deal with it anything outside of the norm, same with Western medicine right? If you tell them your MacBook and iPhone and wireless bluetooth mouse cause a sunburn feeling they prolly just tell you to use it less? Or possibly offer your a prescription to a steroid cream. ahaha it's just easier cut the usage and tried wired keyboard and mouse. Thank you though."

-------

Contact your Doctor (perhaps by eMail?):

For health recommendations, if you are just visiting, then contact your doctor in you home country. These are just user-to-user forums. No one here has any call in health and medication.

iPhone 13 Pro and MacBook Pro 2018 make my hands feel sunburned

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.