You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 15 pro and pro max

Has Apple got a major problem with the 15 pro and pro max with regards to overheating and thin back glass that breaks very easily . Also screen alinement and dusk speck in the camera lens. Reading posts on line its very worrying as l was thinking of trading in mine and my wife's iPhone 12 Pros for the 15 pro and 15 pro max.

Not sure what to do . Wait and see what happens or don't upgrade.

Gdj

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 7:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 11:44 AM

My experience: apple put out an update to IOS 17 that apparently has helped this overheating issue. But now many are commenting on their 14 PM getting very hot since the update, mine included.

as far as the camera goes, DO NOT upgrade to 14PM or newer Pro iPhones. The photonic engine Apple added to the camera on 14 & 15 pros causes focusing issues. I’m seeing this same issues over and over again in comments on Forums and elsewhere with the 15PM as with the 14PM. iPhone 12PM & 13PM have the best cameras hands down. I’m a photographer and regret giving up my 12PM everyday.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2023 11:44 AM in response to Grajor

My experience: apple put out an update to IOS 17 that apparently has helped this overheating issue. But now many are commenting on their 14 PM getting very hot since the update, mine included.

as far as the camera goes, DO NOT upgrade to 14PM or newer Pro iPhones. The photonic engine Apple added to the camera on 14 & 15 pros causes focusing issues. I’m seeing this same issues over and over again in comments on Forums and elsewhere with the 15PM as with the 14PM. iPhone 12PM & 13PM have the best cameras hands down. I’m a photographer and regret giving up my 12PM everyday.

I phone 15 pro and pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.