What is the orange button above the 5G on my iPhone?

There is a orange button above the 5G on my phone in the upper right hand corner. What does that mean?

Yes my ex boyfriend has hacked my phone and is stalking me, please help me. How do I fix this? Thank you

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 6:59 PM

It's very difficult to hack an iPhone. And if you are on a phone call, the orange dot simply means the microphone is in use while you're on a call. Conversely, if you see a green dot, it means the camera is being used.

This link may help you better understand the status icons on your iPhone --> Status icons and symbols on your iPhone - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2023 6:59 PM in response to Alg1029

It's very difficult to hack an iPhone. And if you are on a phone call, the orange dot simply means the microphone is in use while you're on a call. Conversely, if you see a green dot, it means the camera is being used.

This link may help you better understand the status icons on your iPhone --> Status icons and symbols on your iPhone - Apple Support

What is the orange button above the 5G on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.