So need help wit my storage

I can’t get the update bc it saying something about iOS is full and it’s red

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 8:36 PM

2 replies

Sep 27, 2023 10:37 PM in response to Big-papi-123

Hi Big-papi-123 !

Welcome to Apple Community ,

it looks like you need more stroage , here are some ways might be worked to you problem.

1. Expand your iCloud storage . You could try subscribing the iCloud to cut down some data on your iPhone , you could download them back anywhere anytime you want, under the Network connection.What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support
    2. Clean up the unnecessary apps or Cache . Go to Setting - General - Stroage to check out how much stroage does each app taken , then try to delete some of them accroding to your own needs . Remember , you should better not delete the data of your social media or office apps , they might not be backed up . The cache of some apps could be cleaned up , you could go to the setting of each app to find out more.delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive.
    3. Recover your iOS . This is not recommended but it might be the fastest way to get the most storage of your iPhone . After this time recover , you could be reminded of how to manage your iPhone stroage thereafter . About how to excute this , check it out.

How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks for asking , hope these answers could be useful !

So need help wit my storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.