Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 14 Pro Max display completely green after update iOS 17

My iPhone 14 pro max display completely green after update ios 17 display is not working my iphone is under warranty period but have some scratch on back panel i am going to apple support service center they told me your phone is complete dead and replace screen and hardware demand too much amount how sad is this i am using apple iphone model last 10 year since iphone 5 do something @apple

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2023 7:38 PM

okay but I don't want to have to pay money because of yalls problem... I was just sitting on my phone texting someone and boom green screen with lines. I have an iPhone 14 pro max its about a year and a month old, I have never had this issue before, I did not drop it, or have it near water. So I do not understand what is going on. How do I fix this...

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2023 7:38 PM in response to TurtleGlo

okay but I don't want to have to pay money because of yalls problem... I was just sitting on my phone texting someone and boom green screen with lines. I have an iPhone 14 pro max its about a year and a month old, I have never had this issue before, I did not drop it, or have it near water. So I do not understand what is going on. How do I fix this...

Nov 26, 2023 2:57 PM in response to layna7258

same here. i brought it to the service center right on that day then they say it was water damage. i have never got it wet whatsoever and checked the sim card hole and it wasnt red before going into the back of an apple store. then they come up and start saying “oh im not trying to accuse you of lying but the phone is clearly water damaged” like what?? i think i would have known if the phone was in contact with water and why would it just stop working while im just on instagram catching up on my feed?

Sep 28, 2023 7:43 PM in response to Ebadkhan9

Hey there! Thanks for asking the community.

In certain circumstances, some products may be affected by a defect in workmanship and/or materials. Apple is aware of this potential, and warranties all new products for 1 year. This warranty covers any hardware replacement that is not caused by physical damage. More information on Apple's One Year Limited Warranty can be found at Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty. Physical damage repairs can be covered by AppleCare+ in the form of a service deductible, which is $29 and $99 in the US. Prices may vary by country, and circumstance of your repair.

Furthermore, as far as your phone, I believe that you would benefit by bring it in to an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. There, a certified technician can perform the necessary inspections, diagnostics, and repairs needed to get your iPhone is tip top shape. You can find your closest Apple Store or AASP at Find Locations

I hope this helped, and wish you the best of luck on your iPhone journey!

Feb 12, 2024 4:01 PM in response to MJDPHILLY

Being well taken care of and being in a case have no preventative effect on a hardware component failure.

Your screen will likely need to be replaced; either make an appointment to have it examined at your local Apple Store:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

or contact Apple Support directly:

Contact - Official Apple Support

My iPhone 14 Pro Max display completely green after update iOS 17

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.