Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Mine and my wife Apple ID is same . How I can keep cellular phone contacts and voicemail separate ?

Mine and my wife Apple ID is same . How I can keep cellular phone contacts and voicemail separate ?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 1:50 PM

See -> Make sure that each family member has a unique Apple ID

Make sure that each family member has a unique Apple ID - Apple Support

⤵️

Avoid sharing an Apple ID

Apple recommends that you do not share your Apple ID. Instead, set up Family Sharing so that each person uses their own Apple ID. This way, your family can share purchases, subscriptions, and more without sharing personal information like email, text messages, or passwords. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2023 1:50 PM in response to praful131

See -> Make sure that each family member has a unique Apple ID

Make sure that each family member has a unique Apple ID - Apple Support

⤵️

Avoid sharing an Apple ID

Apple recommends that you do not share your Apple ID. Instead, set up Family Sharing so that each person uses their own Apple ID. This way, your family can share purchases, subscriptions, and more without sharing personal information like email, text messages, or passwords. 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.