I have problems with Finder on my MacBook Pro

Hello, there are problems with Finder, after the next use it does not react at all, to anything. Reboot didn't help.

[Re-titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 11:48 AM

geter06 wrote:

I tried it, the problem didn't go away

you can —Test issue in another user (or guest user) account Change Users & Groups settings on Mac - Apple Support

This will tell you if it a universal issue or isolated to your user/admin account. 

if no insight or resolve I would reinstall the macOS on top of your existing macOS to sort issues.

ref: How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2023 11:48 AM in response to geter06

geter06 wrote:

I tried it, the problem didn't go away

you can —Test issue in another user (or guest user) account Change Users & Groups settings on Mac - Apple Support

This will tell you if it a universal issue or isolated to your user/admin account. 

if no insight or resolve I would reinstall the macOS on top of your existing macOS to sort issues.

ref: How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support

Oct 1, 2023 11:25 AM in response to geter06

geter06 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/20f388ba-ba35-4e3e-b97d-a7090944dfd3
Hello, there are problems with Finder, after the next use it does not react at all, to anything. Reboot didn't help.

A SafeBoot Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

login and test, reboot as normal and compare your results

I have problems with Finder on my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.