Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

12 hours into purchase of 15 pro and battery drains overnight

I have been with IPhone changing every year since 2009, I just switched from 14 pro max to 15 pro( pre booked 15 pro max but no delivery) .

but looking at its size and handling was loving it .

buying and after the complete transfer of data I charged it 100 percent 23:30 hrs , but to my surprise I get up at 8 am with 84 percent . No background app Referesh , no auto push mails.

Sometimes not all new devices have the best to offer. Kindly solve this issue at the earliest

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 10:17 PM

2 replies

Oct 3, 2023 7:16 PM in response to Drranaut

Hello Drranaut,

To help isolate the behavior, check to see if a specific app is using more battery than expected. To do so, tap Settings > Battery, then scroll down and review the different apps using the battery. Check out that suggestion in the following article: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

If the issue persists, we'd recommend contacting support to help investigate the behavior. You can use the following link to reach out: Get Support

Kind regards.

Oct 3, 2023 9:10 PM in response to Chris_D13

Been using your devices since 2009 , incidentally changed every model every year ….

Heating issues which has been accepted by Apple and battery drains shall be directly proportional to the issue , further more such kind of drains shall be responsible for the battery health and percentage of battery since this is the manufacturing issue right from day -1 . 

My point for your consideration is that the very heating issue and then the battery healths for further addressal should be priority for apple . Solution shall be that if the heating issues are being addressed late then . Replacement of the devices may be offered as well. 

12 hours into purchase of 15 pro and battery drains overnight

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.