MacBook Pro

Hi. I purchased a MacBook Pro yesterday but it looks like it’s still processing the payment. Can you check stays pls. It bounced back earlier asking for a different card or to call my credit card company. In the interest of saving time I just provided another card number.

michelle

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 2:26 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

If the order status is "Processing" that is normal. It will stay in that status until just before the MacBook Pro ships. The credit card will also be charged at that time. See the following for Order Status information.

If that isn't the issue you are asking about, you may want to contact Apple Sale Support at 1-800-MY-APPLE.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2023 2:26 PM in response to Michekke

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

If the order status is "Processing" that is normal. It will stay in that status until just before the MacBook Pro ships. The credit card will also be charged at that time. See the following for Order Status information.

If that isn't the issue you are asking about, you may want to contact Apple Sale Support at 1-800-MY-APPLE.

Oct 2, 2023 4:30 PM in response to Michekke

look more closely at your order on the order status page. The line underneath says Apple received your payment information, and are preparing your order. That only happens when you payment information has been accepted.

"Processing" is not payment processing. it is ORDER Processing, and the next status available is 'Preparing to Ship', where your payment will actually be debited and you will be notified of imminent arrival of your product.

MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.