Pairing Hearing Aids with new MacBook Air

I have Signia hearing aids which are listed in Apples list of compatible aids for Bluetooth.

I have used them paired with my IPad for quite sometime now without problem.

I have just purchased a new MacBook Air with M2 which according to the literature these aids should pair to it, I have tried the instructed method several times but my aids do not show up in list of devices to pair.

Anyone had the same problem? If so how did you get over it, advise and help would be appreciated.

thanks

MacBook Air 15″, macOS 14.0

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 10:23 AM

BigBoy-29 wrote:

I have Signia hearing aids which are listed in Apples list of compatible aids for Bluetooth.
I have just purchased a new MacBook Air with M2 which according to the literature these aids should pair to it, I have tried the instructed method several times but my aids do not show up in list of devices to pair.
Anyone had the same problem? If so how did you get over it, advise and help would be appreciated.
thanks

IT makes no mention of macbook in tis link https://www.signia.net/en-us/connectivity/signia-app/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2023 10:23 AM in response to BigBoy-29

BigBoy-29 wrote:

thanks

IT makes no mention of macbook in tis link https://www.signia.net/en-us/connectivity/signia-app/

Pairing Hearing Aids with new MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.