Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Where do I drop my old iPhone that I trade in

Where do I ship my old iPhone

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2023 10:54 PM

Wondering if you have set-up a trade-in and purchase, or just gathering info. first.

If you are waiting for trade-in info. from Apple: Shopping Help - Apple has a "track your order" link at top right

Else: Apple's Trade-In webpage: Apple Trade In - Apple has a Q & A section at the bottom:

Eg: says

Q: How do I send back my device ?:

A: We’ll either send you a prepaid trade-in kit or email you drop-off instructions.

If we send you a trade-in kit, it will include instructions on how to prepare and package your device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2023 10:54 PM in response to liudmila69

Wondering if you have set-up a trade-in and purchase, or just gathering info. first.

If you are waiting for trade-in info. from Apple: Shopping Help - Apple has a "track your order" link at top right

Else: Apple's Trade-In webpage: Apple Trade In - Apple has a Q & A section at the bottom:

Eg: says

Q: How do I send back my device ?:

A: We’ll either send you a prepaid trade-in kit or email you drop-off instructions.

If we send you a trade-in kit, it will include instructions on how to prepare and package your device.

Where do I drop my old iPhone that I trade in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.